IGNORED

If you post in this forum

Guest YMBD

Guest Strange Attractor
what if you work at hexagon sun, and you post here to quash odd rumours?

Well I'd say you have a problem

Guest Strange Attractor
When n00bs attack - part 2

"They came from some Godless, naive planet with one purpose only; to shatter the dreams of esoteric wanking circles everywhere!

Can anyone withstand the unbearable musings of the noob? Is there no hope?! Fortunately there are those with the power to fight fire with fire; the flamers! Blessed with the unique ability to produce the only kind of pointless drivel more inane than a noob, it's down to them to protect and uphold the perpetually frustrated collective ego."

Coming to a forum near you...

Guest Iąїn Ċ

I just wish we could go back to the days when we didn't relegate everything into subforums. Sensible threads rose to the top, fanboy wanking sank to the bottom, and the obsessive cunts stayed on twoism where they belong

Guest cosmonaut
I just wish we could go back to the days when we didn't relegate everything into subforums. Sensible threads rose to the top, fanboy wanking sank to the bottom, and the obsessive cunts stayed on twoism where they belong

here here

oh is that where the fanboys and the cunts are assigned?

Guest BunnyRabbit

Sensible threads in General Banter? Since when????? :dizzy:

At least I can ignore all that crap now and just look at the stuff of interest to me.

Guest BunnyRabbit
Too little is going on in the BoC world...so I post here even more rarely than I did months ago...kinda saddens me that nobody's found anything interesting in awhile, but oh well :ok:

This is either dry humour or you haven't noticed the album, EP, promo video, trailer video and red moon soap opera. What were you hoping people would "find"?

Guest Death and Taxes

When n00bs attack - part 2

"They came from some Godless, naive planet with one purpose only; to shatter the dreams of esoteric wanking circles everywhere!

Can anyone withstand the unbearable musings of the noob? Is there no hope?! Fortunately there are those with the power to fight fire with fire; the flamers! Blessed with the unique ability to produce the only kind of pointless drivel more inane than a noob, it's down to them to protect and uphold the perpetually frustrated collective ego."

Coming to a forum near you...

seen it. never gets old though. i'll be there opening night.

Too little is going on in the BoC world...so I post here even more rarely than I did months ago...kinda saddens me that nobody's found anything interesting in awhile, but oh well :ok:

This is either dry humour or you haven't noticed the album, EP, promo video, trailer video and red moon soap opera. What were you hoping people would "find"?

And seeing how we were bursting at the seams with BoC news from 2002-2005... :laughing: :fear:

lol, yes

just because there's a wealth of material, doesn't mean it's interesting...and look what happened with the redmoon idea (FUCK ALL)

Guest BunnyRabbit

just because there's a wealth of material, doesn't mean it's interesting...and look what happened with the redmoon idea (FUCK ALL)

Well, that depends on what you find interesting then doesn't it?

Archived