IGNORED

Skip / Sk'p - Selected Skiptunes 2005​-​2015

ncrtx

Skip/Sk'p is really one of the people that got me into electronica. Fortunate enough to live in the same city as him and saw him play live a couple of times when I was a youngster. We were on the same Belgian music sharing site (Electrobel.be) and got to know him a bit via MSN Messenger. Really great guy, and amazingly talented. Is also a visual artist and makes beautiful stuff.

Unfortunately he retired the 'Skip' moniker, which focused on drill 'n bass-style melodica chiptune style music, as compared to his more experimental/atmospheric ''IDM as in IDM'' music under Sk'p (which is slept upon on WATMM imo - check his latest out!) Pinged him last week to ask if he wouldn't compile some of his unreleased older tracks and huzzah!; days later he delivers. I am completely ready to delve into my nostalgia rabbit hole, and I wanted to share to work of an underrated and immensly talented artist. Enjoy!

I like Skip & Sk'p, it's good stuff. Played his stuff while coding non-stop all day recently. Did not check this new collection yet, I will have to ?

Archived