IGNORED

Another Abelton Noob Question - Applying effects to all but one track?

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

So what I basically want to do is run all tracks through the same effects except one track. I had the effect on the master but obviously this doesn't work if I want to exclude this one track. The A/B sends could work but if you send a track to A you get the track clean of effect AND the track through the A effect. So whats the answer?

Place the effect on a return track and route the tracks you want to be affected by the effect using the dials on each track.

(if you only want the effected sound change the track output to 'sends only' rather than master)

Place the effect on a return track and route the tracks you want to be affected by the effect using the dials on each track.

(if you only want the effected sound change the track output to 'sends only' rather than master)

can be accomplished via rewire to reason as well

This would be the "easiest" way

how do I change the track output to send only?

Archived