IGNORED

feels

Guest skibby

• 2 weeks later...

thanks!

the getting to the point thing works great when i barely know how an instrument works, i just want to make any sound at all and get it to stick more than i even have time to really lay on much finesse. spray on tan and its good, next. but alas i'm spending a week on another one so far. sometimes it pays to rein in the horses and trim back the bonsai i suppose!

thank you, i always seem to put in drums on tracks. ive been told the drums are the best part in my stuff and i think i put the least effort into them, almost as an afterthought or a coat of varnish. the scope of work can seem daunting in this 'one man band' business right? theres at least 3 major fields involved, music composition, instrument performance and audio engineering. each seems to demand a certain level of expertise on knowing when to quit ;)

This track is tops. I think the drum work and melody is on the same level really, in that the drums fit tight around the melody, in this instance I can see what you mean when you say it's an afterthought.

it's very fun and could be a level on a Nintendo game. Your stuff tends to remind me of game music so take that as a compliment if you'd like!

Oh yes, I've recently taken to doing the exact same thing with my tracks, with turnover rates like 1-2 days, punctuated with the occasional week long track if it's good enough. I don't know my stuffs more quality but It's definitely more entertaining and I end up working on my stuff more.

I really appreciate the feedback guise

303 sound made by fs1r, other sounds i think came from tg77, the bubble sounds came from meldaproduction frequency shifter

Archived