IGNORED

Vincent Tan - how's your club run?

So my beloved Bluebirds, Cardiff City, have decided to change their old home kit back to blue after a few years of playing in red. What a fuckin farce. Baring in mind CCFC's ONLY premier league season last year was almost a template on how not to survive in that division, ie: switch managers mid-season, bring in some1 inexperienced, pay waaaay over the odds for players not up to it and with a chairman who seemd to treat every game as some bizarre PR stunt........TAN OUT!

With Hull going thru all that Tigers shit, the Glazer's debts equalling about 50£million a year @ Man-Utd, Rangers (LOL) going tits up & Pompey......how can i even do justice to those poor c*nts......how's your club being run?

Get it off your chest/tits/moobs.....

I used to like Cardiff, still do a bit after living with a Welshman for two years, although I went to the game where Arsenal had them in the FA cup and someone threw a paving slab at me.

what does that even mean? if servicing a debt of £500million, with annual interest @ £50million+ is your idea of a successful business model then crack on mate

apologies for the paving slab tec, we suffer from more idiots than most clubs, every prick and their mate thinks by playing up they align themselves with the resident psychopathic element of the soul-crew.....hence every home game presents an army of little cunts all acting like billy big-time

Archived