IGNORED

Happy Vibes

Bitraete

Love those drums.

Yayyy! Glad you like 'em :D Thanks for listening :D

Man I love YLC so many different styles, wonderful drumwork and atmosphere! really like when 2:03 kicks in

Feels so good to hear that :) Thanks for taking the time to comment, it's appreciated more than you'll ever know!

Man I love YLC so many different styles, wonderful drumwork and atmosphere! really like when 2:03 kicks in

Feels so good to hear that :) Thanks for taking the time to comment, it's appreciated more than you'll ever know!

haha, believe me man, I know xD

Love this! Is the melody compression sidechained to all the drums or just the kick, snare? Sounds great however you did it.

Thanks! Thanks for the listen! It's actually a bit of a weird combination. Some tracks are just kick and snare compression and another is just all.

haha, believe me man, I know xD

lol it's funny I actually had a bad dream the night I posted this track that everyone hated it and commented criticisms on soundcloud. i'm so dependent on approval lol!

very noice track, good progression, sunny and playful.

reminds me of candies, yummy bears and chocolates :happy:

only thing i can think of is making drums little more compressed or creating some extra space/reverb for them, cause melody obscures them from time to time, as I put volume down (it can be my shitty headphones ofc, so not sure)

I'll reflect what others said, the drums stick out well and are definitely the highlight of the track for me :) good jerb.

Hey thanks! Yeah I was pretty happy with the beats too :)

very noice track, good progression, sunny and playful.

reminds me of candies, yummy bears and chocolates :happy:

only thing i can think of is making drums little more compressed or creating some extra space/reverb for them, cause melody obscures them from time to time, as I put volume down (it can be my shitty headphones ofc, so not sure)

Candies, yummy bears, and chocolates. Possibly the best review I could receive :D Sooooooooooo happy I could create that vibe for you cos it's one I like to aim for every so often :P

As for reverb/drums/compression stuff. It's definitely something I could experiment with in this track. Thanks for the idea! :)

You got anything you want me to check out?

Archived