IGNORED

Psychotronic - Tets Box

The ghost

cns.png

Tet: "Who are you?!"
Ghost: "BRAAAAAAAAK - to an illuminiation."
Tet: "I do not know if i really want to talk to you."
Ghost: "YOOOU have to! There is no horizon, perpendicularly there is frokk."

The ghost shows a piece of frokk to the astonished Tet.

Tet: "What should i do with something like that?"
Ghost: "It holds non-existance. You have to use it to open this. Some other stays in himself."
Tet: "What is that? I don't need a box."

The ghost throws the box to the ground and chucks up a big green ray on the frokk. He seams to write something with the puke on it. In an instant he throws the frokk on top of the box, jumps high up into the air and hammers himself into the soil.

And so remains a hole, a box, a piece of frokk and Tet.

http://soundcloud.com/psychotronic/chikyu-no-seishin

The box

box.png

"That is a nasty thing" says Rekmork as he studies the box in Tets claw. "What do we do with it and where did you get it in the first place?" Tet looked to Rekmork and wonders by himself. He doesn't know the answers to these questions. Not even does he know how to open that damn thing. The ghost told him what to do, but he could not make sense of it. A riddle was what he gave him, a riddle he does not understand.

"We have to find out what's inside of it. With this we might be able to open it." said Tet while giving the green-yellow piece of frokk to Rek.

It is not synced what we have split
till puke runs through a darker slit.
The sign will then be greater eight
for that might now be our bait.

"That seams to be some sort of riddle. We could ask Kokrawft. I saw him some time ago, walking straight to the enclosure to feed the Brak." sayed Rekmork after a while without lifting his gnarst from the piece of frokk. "I 've thought of that too, yes. But i wanted to talk to you first." Without another word, both jogged into the direction of the enclosure.

http://soundcloud.com/psychotronic/himitsu-bako

Selfies

rekmork.png

Rekmork

kokrawft.png

Kokrawft

This should be a text-based adventure. Including the music.

If people want to make a video game out of this, they have my blessings. All of this is licensed CC. These are just the first 2 parts, i'll post more of this in the next months. :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

Braak!

braak.png

Tet and Rekmork arrived at the enclosure, but they did not find Kokrawft nor the herd. Only a single brak remained. "Damn! Kokrawft seams to drive the herd through the shaving tunnels. What should we do now?" ask Tet suprised. "Urrrm... wait! We could let the remaining brak snuffle on the frokk. It might generate a hint for us." Both moved through the digitizer lock into the enclosure. Rekmork still held the piece of frokk in his claw. As they advanced in the direction of the brak, the same jetted a bored "BRAAAAAK!" and ambled torwards them.

"Hey buddy! Did they leave you behind all alone?! Look, i got something for you." Rekmork showed the brak the frokk. The brak grinned mindlessly for a second, but decided out of a mood to look. It snuffled very discreet in the direction of the frokk.

"What the. Do you see that? His horns are starting to morph. Tet can you please take a look if it is connected to an interface?" Tet walked slowly around the brak searching for a connector, but found none. "Weird. It's not connected. Can we take a look at the output holo? Maybe it got something in his buffer." "Ok!" sayed Rekmork and turned the head of the brak to the left once and to the right side twice to select the output sub routine and start it. "Lets see what we got here."

## Gen202 - Attack Programm
(e1, df) > kngNarz[b,b] |> include target "::Immanuel#Kant"
InBuff:: <- semantize(e1) |> extract[df]
pattern (InBuff) -> (tt) {
  case decrypt(t)
  case pattern::loop()
  case InBuff::EOB |> OutBuff
}
OutBuff::push(target)(opt[recursive])
"It generated a attack programm of some sort, but the syntax is weird. I dont think this can be compiled." "Maybe we could throw it into the reverse parser. It might spit out something that partly makes sense. That could help to analyse the programm." Both hollowed into the fresh generated lines of code.

http://soundcloud.com/psychotronic/kyukan

Nice trax, especially Chikyu. The pads in it were quite good. It could easily work as some psychedelic background music for something, perhaps a story? heh.

Nice trax, especially Chikyu. The pads in it were quite good. It could easily work as some psychedelic background music for something, perhaps a story? heh.

Thx and for listening too.

The pads are all microKORG + styrmon bluesky btw, but honest, to create them you just need basic whatever synth and the bluesky, that thing is a beast regarding pads. :gamer:

Guest GateFour

i really like that sparse percussion in chikyu, it fits the mood very well. Did you use the strymon bluesky as well to add some quick short "hollow" reverb?

i really like that sparse percussion in chikyu, it fits the mood very well. Did you use the strymon bluesky as well to add some quick short "hollow" reverb?

No, thats the dark reverb on my octatrack. I have some small amounts of it on some of the drum channels. The room size and amount of reverb is automated through scenes, thought.

Archived