IGNORED

Allen & Heath Xone:DB2 Flanger issue

Serotox

First of all, great mixer.

Only 1 problem : When I change the time when the Flanger effect is open, it restarts its cycle. Very annoying. With the Pioneer EFX or the Ecler NUO5 effects the cycle continued while changing the length. 

Anybody knows maybe if you can customise it?

Providing me with the correct technical methodology would also help me.

Thanks.

Edited by Serotox

Since it is a DJ mixer, I think this is probably some cheapo digital effect which does a few things but not well enough that the effects could really be used.

If you want to dig in, I suggest to find the manual for the mixer and looking at what it says about the built in effects. If it has any sort of more detailed technical specifications sheet (or even MIDI specification), then maybe it's possible to fix your issue.

Had a quick look at the manual and would guess it's because the effect lfo is "bpm conscious" as they put it. Is there some way to not route the bpm detection to the lfo? Otherwise, going by the info provided by ah, you're stuck with the set parameters they provide for editing and the only way to change effect behavior would be via some sort of custom firmware... You could try contacting ah technical support I guess but it would surprise me if they'd be willing to provide the info/tools needed to get access to and change the firmware/dsp.