IGNORED

Amen Workout Two

Guest mushroom

Guest Promo

A bit unclear where this track is going. My first thoughts were 'mmm this isn't that original'. Mmm the first section of 'actual music' was definitely very nice and rich but the rest of it sounded too too amateur to me. Yeah just felt too empty as a track and its not like I haven't numerous peeps do a half an hour odd work out with the amen break. Don't get me wrong I love the amen break and there is no question I'd dance my hat off to this because the amen is always great to dance to but equally it just felt lazy and uninspired. I guess these are early efforts but come on man impress me!

Guest Adjective

i couldn't really find anything to identitify with, if that makes sense, like maybe you were afraid to express a clear thought or emotion. as if the track were more of an exercise for you.

thank you for sharing nonetheless

Guest mushroom

I'm just trying to become a bit more proficient in Renoise. I figured you'd know exactly what you're about to listen to with a title like "Amen Workout Two". My previous drill attempts are pretty pathetic, so I'm just trying to sharpen up my beatmaking skills, I guess.

thanks tons for listening and commenting!

not...very...great.

might just be amen ennui....

but uh....the edits weren't that tight...it was over distorted so...if there were better edits perhaps that hid them...

not a tune either, but you know that.

shall we have an amen tearout thread?

:sorcerer:

Guest Basi Goreng

You called it stupid breakcore shit yourself, I'm afraid I have to concur.

You know how to chop up the amen break, but dynamic structuring of the beats and basslines are equally important.

Archived