IGNORED

Polymer Insite

my god it's like 500 degrees in my studio soooooo hot, im sweating all the time!!!!..... all the synths were fired up and i did this track. burn burn burn.

Polymer Insite - Chris Moss Acid

7 minutes long.

i still cant help but feel that acid is a just a word to describe weak repetitive phsytrance

Edit: sorry i reread that it sounded more aggressive than was meant, im not tryin to be offensive.

Fucking amazing. The sounds are just purrrfect, brilliantly mixed. you're getting really fkn good at this you know!

hot stuff!

i still cant help but feel that acid is a just a word to describe weak repetitive phsytrance

Edit: sorry i reread that it sounded more aggressive than was meant, im not tryin to be offensive.

sure if you see it that way, this track to me is soo last week.. :huh:

Fucking amazing. The sounds are just purrrfect, brilliantly mixed. you're getting really fkn good at this you know!

hot stuff!

thanks, i dont think it's that amazingly mixed, it was done at like 6000 degrees in my room the 303 was actually on fire... and the strings are out of sync as well, if not came in out of time

recorded into my laptop though my 8 track, no eq's [only 8 track reverb on the 606 snare] and stright to an mp3, rather then record into my 8-track then into my laptop then mastered in ableton and then edited in audacity then to an mp3.

hot stuff!

thanks, i dont think it's that amazingly mixed, it was done at like 6000 degrees in my room the 303 was actually on fire... and the strings are out of sync as well, if not came in out of time

recorded into my laptop though my 8 track, no eq's [only 8 track reverb on the 606 snare] and stright to an mp3, rather then record into my 8-track then into my laptop then mastered in ableton and then edited in audacity then to an mp3.

i think the harsh highs on your 606 (i assume) have just the right volume. sonically everything works well together as a coherent track, you dont think of the different sounds as independant, they just sorta flow in and out of this big driving noisescape

listening to it makes me just want to get up and run around and punch kittens, it is incredibly driving and engaging

hot stuff!

i think the harsh highs on your 606 (i assume) have just the right volume. sonically everything works well together as a coherent track, you dont think of the different sounds as independant, they just sorta flow in and out of this big driving noisescape

listening to it makes me just want to get up and run around and punch kittens, it is incredibly driving and engaging

wicked, glad my shit does that to folks! come see me play live oneday! :w00t:

yeah the hi hats on this was a 707 only 606 was snare during the mid section.

check out my other post for a new ep.

Archived