IGNORED

Glastonbury 2023

beerwolf

Watching Fred again….

He’s okay. Anyone else watching this weekend? Please feel free to post your thoughts and recommendations 

Might watch a bit of Warpaint who are on just after 9…

Edited by beerwolf

Would love to see it, i think kanye played there once ? you lucky brexiters

? oasis

I know this other festival, blastonbury, i even have a shirt, knew the organizer. Anal cunt played there right after seth putman came out of his coma. He trashed the entire hotel room and died a few month's later. Organizer had debts cause of it but probably the best gig ever.

Its on yootube 2 i think

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Would love to see it, i think kanye played there once ? you lucky brexiters

? oasis

I know this other festival, blastonbury, i even have a shirt, knew the organizer. Anal cunt played there right after seth putman came out of his coma. He trashed the entire hotel room and died a few month's later. Organizer had debts cause of it but probably the best gig ever.

Its on yootube 2 i think

Good to have you back Ivan (you disappeared for a while?) This place is better with you about :beer:

• Like 1

Well Leftfield are on tonight about 9.30 but I think I'll watch on catchup because I know curiosity will get the better of me and I'll watch the spectacle of Guns & Roses on the main stage. Even though I've never been a fan I'm keen to watch them play live.

I heard Young Fathers were the band of the day yesterday.

If anyones interested!

?

Once upon a time on watmm 81 replies. Yeah it’s a load of posh cunts, fake hippy, Trustafarians in a field who I would probably hate but I enjoy watching the bands perform on TV

Hail The Wumbo Man ? 

Edited by beerwolf

20 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Once upon a time on watmm 81 replies. Yeah it’s a load of posh cunts, fake hippy, Trustafarians in a field who I would probably hate but I enjoy watching the bands perform on TV

Hail The Wumbo Man ? 

That schlitze review of kanye ooof lol

Only beerwolf and schlitze get a pass insulting the music i like, the rest

?

Kanye is true underground

Where's the link to stream glastonbury?

• Like 1

Sorry I insulted your music. Dunno that dude KW really hits a nerve with me. Just his face appearing on my screen winds me up, never mind everything else. Maybe I posted something that was a bit out of order? I have a mild memory of me going in with a fucking chainsaw on the KW thread. In fact I’m quite sure I’ve turned over a new leaf the last year or so. I don’t post insulting stuff anymore. I am certainly nothing, and never have been anything like that cunt (oooops!! ?) Schiltze. I use to play up to the ‘Beerwolf’ character but nowadays I’m a man of peace. As I am in real life. I may have the odd drunk moment though….

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dont worry about it haha, i'm just a guy that drinks 2much and listens to some music 2much ?

Always had a blast on watmm, first place i talked to people online heh

cheers to everyone ever been here 

a22d4c7e922e77a1248e7fc5aaf134c1--military-service-a-character (1).jpg

2 hours ago, picklish2 said:

Mala, Bukem, and Chris Liberator in the mad bit 

down the naughty corner were good. 

savage, welcome picklish2

thanks for trying to breathe some life into the final breaths of a dead thread ?