IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Sick Times

In the other thread for "Sick Times". a guest says he/she hears a vocal sample at the time 1:46 saying "Thank you, kindly".

Yeah i hear thank you being said but not the word.... Kindly!

The other day i listened to this song and heard a female voice saying. at 2:59 saying stuff and can't make it out but wait.....

At 3:10 she says "Hey, i'm gonna stay, so that.

And i can't make out the rest. But listen she says i'm gonna stay. Why? because she can help? But she says... SO THAT?

So that. To fight? or is it because shes telling someoone that shes gonna stay. Now go? and find out why everyone is sick from the pandemic?

Folks on twoism said boc have predicted the war between russia and ukraine with semena. Jaquard causeway? I remember seeing something on tv years ago saying.... The antichrist will be in france.

Jaquard being the opposite of jesus and cause jesus, "The way, the truth and the life. Cause the antichrist will kill us all?

I also remember hearing the antichrist will say he can give us everything we "need" when he's got us crippled.

Split your infinities. hmm! Money, stimulus checks TrumP = sPlit.

I'm gonna stay, so that! Now while she stays, go and wipe their ass out.

Consider yourself a fool to let who? pass us by? all the appetities, i love you.

Did they carefully plan their success? boc seem really observing and thoughtful planners if you ask me.

What's next marcus? Talk to the hand while i take a shite?

• Facepalm 1