IGNORED

Neon Chasm

Guest arsenlives

very nice. i enjoy the final fantasy element to the max. the brief 7/8 (i believe) thing is a nice touch.

nice use of the stereo space. i feel like adventuring now....?

very nice. i enjoy the final fantasy element to the max. the brief 7/8 (i believe) thing is a nice touch.

nice use of the stereo space. i feel like adventuring now....?

Thanks! The chorusy part is in 7/8, and the feel in the verse could be counted in alternating 7/8 and 9/8... or just 4/4 for those who want to keep things simple. And in answer to your question, you do feel like adventuring now. Go now: save the princess!

Guest Basi Goreng

I enjoyed this very much, eventhough I don't dig these kind of melodies.

The vocals were nice and made me smile.

They could be more prominent.

:excl:

FF & zephyr nova: two of the best things in life.. and this is what they sound like if they are combined.. thx alot for making this, and thx alot for giving it away for free.. fantastic track..

:excl:

FF & zephyr nova: two of the best things in life.. and this is what they sound like if they are combined.. thx alot for making this, and thx alot for giving it away for free.. fantastic track..

Thank you for the kind words! And you're welcome. I'll be selling it on an album soon enough... well, if anyone still wants to pay for the full package after downloading the mp3s for free!

I enjoyed this very much, eventhough I don't dig these kind of melodies.

The vocals were nice and made me smile.

They could be more prominent.

I've got another profile dedicated to my electronic music with vocals (song songs) as well: www.acidplanet.com/soma_inertia

Glad you enjoyed it!

it's an epic track. i love how subtle you were with the drill... most go overboard and by the end my grey matter has braided itself. how you composed this... i have no idea, but i do know you are a mad man.

Wow, I think I've tried to listen to some of your tunes before, but this is the first time it's worked.

anyway... what have I been missing? This is great, the only thing I can say is that a little bit of the synth tones are a little cheese sounding, but it gives the track a lot of character. I guess that's the final fantasy part though, eh? Very cool drum work going on throughout the track. And the composition is great. The ending minute or so is great work. Thanks for the music.

Three thumbs up

*activates wang*

Archived