IGNORED

artist names

pcock

A.t.o.p., an acronym for Akkad the Orphic Priest, is based on a character from Lawrence Durrell's masterpiece

"Monsieur". This hierophant, Akkad,is guru to a group of a Gnostic , Orpheus worshipping, executioners. A part of

being a part of this secret society involves the group's unanimous belief that a neophyte turned adept has reached

the highest state of consciousness a human can, they find this person and kill them. The receiver of this

most strange and unassuming gift never sees it coming. We(They) only get to see the after effects.

Akkad is not a musician in the novel. The connections between this character and I would be

long-winded but the simple fact that Orpheus is the greek mythological god of music and this man, Akkad, is an idea

of the ultimate sacrifce to an artform, the highest artform in my opinion, which is music, beyond writing. It is

direct matter manipulation. Poetry would be my next choice for for highest artform. Well, it's hard to say, but art

could be feces. Sex. Colours. The number 77. The sign of Aries. The color red. Beautiful women. It could be a

lot of things but whatever it is, I am trying to get down to the molecular, super-conscious essence of what we call

music. The seven vibrations and sound's infinite other tones.

That explains a bit...............

oh, I guess I misunderstood the thread.........

Simplex Grinnell is ultimate artist name ever........

or Haprosimex..........

A.t.o.p., an acronym for Akkad the Orphic Priest, is based on a character from Lawrence Durrell's masterpiece

"Monsieur". This hierophant, Akkad,is guru to a group of a Gnostic , Orpheus worshipping, executioners. A part of

being a part of this secret society involves the group's unanimous belief that a neophyte turned adept has reached

the highest state of consciousness a human can, they find this person and kill them. The receiver of this

most strange and unassuming gift never sees it coming. We(They) only get to see the after effects.

Akkad is not a musician in the novel. The connections between this character and I would be

long-winded but the simple fact that Orpheus is the greek mythological god of music and this man, Akkad, is an idea

of the ultimate sacrifce to an artform, the highest artform in my opinion, which is music, beyond writing. It is

direct matter manipulation. Poetry would be my next choice for for highest artform. Well, it's hard to say, but art

could be feces. Sex. Colours. The number 77. The sign of Aries. The color red. Beautiful women. It could be a

lot of things but whatever it is, I am trying to get down to the molecular, super-conscious essence of what we call

music. The seven vibrations and sound's infinite other tones.

That explains a bit...............

It's still just an adverb to me.

Guest aeser
Medicinal Suicide sounds like a Mexican goregrind band to me.

goregrind bands tend to have gorey names, not pussied out names like "medicinal suicide" (ooh! he killed himself with medicine! scary!). medicinal suicide sounds like a shitty high school garage alternative band in the mid 90's.

Guest DrHat

in the spirit of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything," i will not comment on your posited names, shamanix.

i can give you a piece of advice, however: the one week test.

pick your favorite few names. tell people about them. if they're still your favorite a week later, they have potential.

Gorepocalypse

Gaynameaclypse

Gorenamecalypso

Medicinal Peacock

Peacock Suicide

Medicinal Cock

Cockicide

Cockicidal

Flabbit Pancreas

Phillip K. Cockicidal

Rabbal Flankerous

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT

TO THE HOMOS

THE JUNKIES

AND THE WHORES

i realised it was a crap name the day after the post and sat back and took the abuse sitting down

now im thinking something like Of Mindless Gujizm shortened to OMG

Guest Idiron's Giblets

yes, i made a long list of names and asked my mates which one was least 'gay'...

Idiron Soundtrack

Archived