IGNORED

Aaah, what does this mean?

Guest Kazuo

"We can also reveal that the album will be released in a special edition including a bonus CD. We were hoping to fill you in a bit more this month, but unfortunately you’re going to have to wait a bit longer. We’re such teases."

(Warp newsletter)

"We can also reveal that the album will be released in a special edition including a bonus CD. We were hoping to fill you in a bit more this month, but unfortunately you’re going to have to wait a bit longer. We’re such teases."

(Warp newsletter)

There was talk of a bonus album with live tracks, ala Do You Know Squarepusher

Maybe this is it

yeah possible. would be nice. a few more unreleased tracks would also be nice :)

i'm very curious what the two upcoming bleep tracks will be like.

hello everything is awesome. i listened to this intensely the past weeks and i think it can absolutely keep up with his other works. i like his beat fuckery on most of the previous albums. but i also like his songwriting.

sposed ta be a dvd right?

a live performance from camden etc

If thats it it will be his show at Koko where he played with a band. Very nice

• 1 month later...
Guest Wounded Kitez

Hi,

What does Hello Everything sound like? My favourite Squarepusher tracks ever are BEEP STREET, TOMORROW WORLD and TETRA SYNC. If it doesn't sound like these, I dont care. If it does, please tell me it's awesome and not a load of prog-jazz wankery.]

Thanks

Hieronymus Bosch Woodrose xxx

Archived