IGNORED

Webspace to spare?

robotrobot

Does anyone have any webspace to spare for the band I'm in (www.thefeelgoods.com)

We have to find a new server for our official .com site and we don't want to a free service that puts banners on our site.

I promise we won't hog any resources and if you give us ftp access we will send you free stuff and try to make you happy. We won't have large files or host anything illegal, we are legit.

Please reply to this thread if you can help us.

Thank you.

http://dreamhost.com/shared/comparison.html

7.95USD per month - you can't beat that for the kind of service and features you get from Dreamhost.

WATMM is hosted with them on a 20USD/month plan. They are great.

considering how often this site is down or taking extreme times to load, i don't feel inclined to agree

http://dreamhost.com/shared/comparison.html

7.95USD per month - you can't beat that for the kind of service and features you get from Dreamhost.

WATMM is hosted with them on a 20USD/month plan. They are great.

considering how often this site is down or taking extreme times to load, i don't feel inclined to agree

That was a brief period (less than 2 weeks, possibly a bit more) where they were having hardware issues. WATMM's been hosted with them since November 2005 and this is the first time where we've had any consistent downtime/slow loading. Really not fair of you to judge them based on a one-time experience, considering their overall track record and the fact some major websites are hosted with them. Everybody I've referred to Dreamhost has been happy has not had issues (even the issue mentioned above did not affect all their customers).

Archived