IGNORED

The Album

YEK

The ALPHA FLUX COLLECTION <<<

2000 2002, yekker brings the hits under the guise alpha flux. early and mid carreer sounds , the hits, rolled into one digestable package

made on hardware. emotive, creative, quirky and fun >>>industrial, techno,electro, and ambient

check this out and comment

because if you don't, then you don't know. and if you don't know, you shouldn't be listening to music

peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace

RSPKT

i am downloading this and will definitely give it a good listen. I will most likely forget to post back about it but at least know that I am spending quality time with your music in my earphones. :)

Like I just said in the EKT general discussion thread - I didn't feel the tracks had any flow or cohesion. No stamp on these tracks that says "Yekker". A lot of it sounded like filler and a lot of the tracks were very annoying and grated on my ears. I only liked The Government Somnabulist and think you should make more stuff like this. Fuck all that "quirky" bollocks. It's pointless.

Guest AlexPallas
Fuck all that "quirky" bollocks. It's pointless.

you might have noticed the industrial tag on the first post. this is the grandfather to electronic music, while it isn't as 'catchy' as electronic music, it often has a higher potential. by the way i didn't find this release particularly industrial per se, but it is more so than 99% of the material posted on here.

Fuck all that "quirky" bollocks. It's pointless.

you might have noticed the industrial tag on the first post. this is the grandfather to electronic music, while it isn't as 'catchy' as electronic music, it often has a higher potential. by the way i didn't find this release particularly industrial per se, but it is more so than 99% of the material posted on here.

Don't patronise me Sonny Jim. I'm about 53.

Archived