IGNORED

Danktop::::::|||||||||

Atop

me best friend and I are going to put together an album of old stuff no one has ever heard before, remixed by the both of us and new material that we collaborated on......

I introduce to you Danktop!

Frater DMT and Atop will make the world's breast milk supply double!

with love and fertility,

Akkad the Orphic Priest

p.s....this is not the name of this track, although it is a celebration of May Day in some form or fashion, the name of the track is 'Farm Function Farce'........

yup, an album is on the way......

we have a lot of editting to do and a couple more tracks to make and finish and then Danktop will be going on a world tour via the internet.......

throwing raves via the internet.....

and growing dendrites via our music.........

thanks to everyone so far who have dug Farm Function Farce!

Gonna send it to ya Ourson..........

there is lots mo'!

but I think the Sagmo B family(no correlation to the Manson family, at least I don't think there's any) will be getting this one......

SAGMO B FOOZ!

Akkad

yeyah!

gonna change this one up a bit, so it will be disappearing soon til it comes again in its new-mangled form.......

new track in another thread soon..........

DANKTOP!

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

the "B" stands for BALLS. SAGMO BALLS!!!! AND WE WILL PLACE THESE BALLS UPON YOUR COLLECTIVE EARS AND THE PUBIC HAIRS OF SOUND WILL TICKLE AND MEDDLE WITH YOUR BRAINWAVES IN A GOOD AND NOT ENTIRELY WHOLESOME WAY.

Archived