IGNORED

OCTOBER

BCM

:fear:

thought the other one was a tad er, LOUD, and have tried to tone it down just a little......EDIT: no song structure changes, just slightly different mastering :ermm:

Your chord selection and the way that you've drawn them out gives your song a bit of a majestic aura. It's reminiscent of a few tracks off the Blade Runner OST.

I think you should add another voice for a thicker texture. Not sure what though, I'll leave that to your creativity.

Overall I enjoyed it. Nice one.

Quite liked it, chords do have a touch of vangelis about them,didnt much like the room verb on the drums although the delay feedback was nicely done without over saturating the track, mellow vibes

i like it. this better than the acid stuff IMO (the acid is good too), it's a nice change. i enjoyed the vibe, and it's put together really well.

cheers, yeah...thought i'd work with breakbeats again for a bit....haven't done that in a while and am really getting back into manipulating those samples....will post more soon-ish....anyway, glad you enjoyed man! :flower:

Really liked it. We ned more stuff like this

Cold outside innit?

Yeah, it's freezing! I've had to get my Big Coat out...cheers for the nice words dude!

i got a bit of a rush listening to it. nice choice of break. hit me with more.

Yeah, am working on some more...will post soon(ish)....Safe.

Archived