IGNORED

hey again

Jaffa

it tooks me fucking ages to upload it, just a few words would be appreciated, last try, i realise that this forum is virtually like a forgotten world these days and im impatient

i'll leave it up for a day or 2 , tah

here is an acid styled mess, i like the first 20 seconds and the last 30 , in between sounds like just what is says on the tin...throwaway but banging 4/4

For Triachea:

That second synth sound part that comes in is sweet. There were a lot of pops towards the beginning when it was just the bass/synth in unicen (unison?), not sure that's an encoding or mixing thing. Very cool progression on this track. I like how new elements are continuously layered on. Quite a danceable track, though I don't dance. Definitely a head-bobber. The screechy voice (?) samples are a nice touch. I like the three on four rhythm created by the delays. Digeridoo section, as mentioned previously, is very cool. Thumbs-up to the bottles clinking as well. The intense resonant modulating quavers that lead off into the ending are really nice too. I really like the composition and arrangement of this whole track. The drawn-out rainy ending seems unnecessary. That's where I might skip to the next track if it were a CD. Other than that it all kept my attention.

Acid track's fun, better produced than a lot of the acid style tracks I've heard here, simple as it is. Gets to the point, drives it home.

trichea is nice, but it's very long, doesn't really go anywhere, just kind of wanders around the place with no definite goal. but there's some really nice sounds, you definitely deserve kudos for it

avril 14th was damn nice. loved the whole approach all over

the acid track was really fucking compressed. jesus christ man.. i kinda liked it but i'm not in a very raw mood at the moment.. i guess it is what it says on the tin :P

nice stuff tho, post more!

Hello Jaffa,

first off: i wonder if you really want a quick reply to such a dark and great room you open up within the sound there.

i really like the quality and the parts of that "triachea". the noisy and the synth chords do fit perfectly to each other and that small lead synth is wailing so beautiful in there that i wish that it had a comeback in the track somewhere. the didgeridoo is awesome... and i even liked the bottle-sounds that were like you opened up a beer, got drunk and hide yourself away into a cave (yeah, that ambient in the end) instead of finishing the track with that melody again. my personal crit is the setup of the parts, but i have to admit that i did like it even in the way it is.

acid nightmare felt like a distorted 80's bassline (born to be alive). the detune was very nightmare, but the 303 made it fit somehow. i guess it deserves some additional work though (like on the drums).

can't speak to much aobut the avril 14th remix, definately too short so far. :)

,Max

and for the record: i left my pc on and the browser open, because you wrote you will take them off. looks like you really did that, hustler. ;)

Archived