IGNORED

Everybody wants this !

avinit

good idea! i'm gonna start selling all my white labels on ebay and claim they are super secret test pressings of jorex stuff

i hate vinyl, its a neat idea but too much of a hassle

I guess, but if you've got turntables set up and next to a PC ripping isn't a problem. And unfortunatly most rare releases will be on vinyl, and in the case of the Analord series only vinyl... so you best just deal with it.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i just want a copy of SAW II on vinyl. maybe it's because i only own five or so records that are all considered classics, but vinyl seems to carry more feeling across.

SAW II, for me, is an album about environment, feeling... maybe it is a waste of money, but having a copy on vinyl seems like fun.

i just want a copy of SAW II on vinyl. maybe it's because i only own five or so records that are all considered classics, but vinyl seems to carry more feeling across.

SAW II, for me, is an album about environment, feeling... maybe it is a waste of money, but having a copy on vinyl seems like fun.

yup, right & i understand u! :wink:

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

so is this copy not that special? i'm guessing that's what you're hinting at.

i don't care if it's SECRET or TEST or a SECRET TEST or TESTICLE COLOR.

just want a copy of saw II on vinyl, and one that is priced to pwn

Archived