IGNORED

Zoetrope

Guest babamut

it's strange...i still feel like i'm missing something in this track. i never hear the variations that everyone talks about, just the same thing looped over and over with subtle changes.

agreed, it's a track that, for me, is trying to be something but can't quite make it. Like Alpha and Omega, or Farewell Fire.

Guest skytree

it's strange...i still feel like i'm missing something in this track. i never hear the variations that everyone talks about, just the same thing looped over and over with subtle changes.

agreed, it's a track that, for me, is trying to be something but can't quite make it. Like Alpha and Omega, or Farewell Fire.

farewell fire has a special place in my mind, as the experience i had when first hearing it was an amazing one. musically speaking though, i agree.

alpha and omega has stunning details, but little tugging the track along overall...i still enjoy listening to it, but it's far from my favorite on "geodaddy", as an apparently well-informed fan on Fredd-E's pages recently refered to it.

Guest drewskee

alpha and omega....this could be one of their best. i noticed each 'congo' drum pattern is different. thats probably 100 differnt patterns...these guys are on top the game.

alpha and omega....this could be one of their best. i noticed each 'congo' drum pattern is different. thats probably 100 differnt patterns...these guys are on top the game.

I agree, perhaps not their best, but definitly very good.

It seems that everyone dislikes this song a lot though, they say people who refer to this as "one of their best" or "their favorite track" are not true BOC fans. Yur a bunch of cunts.

Guest nannystatenoise

I agree, perhaps not their best, but definitly very good.

It seems that everyone dislikes this song a lot though, they say people who refer to this as "one of their best" or "their favorite track" are not true BOC fans. Yur a bunch of cunts.

alpha and omega comes in at...hmm...#6 for me on geo.

1) Julie and Candy

2) 1969

3) Dawn Chorus

4) Beach at Redpoint

5) Music is Math

6) Alpha and Omega

I don't know about Alpha and Omega - i think it drags on for too long!

There is nothing i dislike about about geogaddi. Simple as that.

The only problem is that i have heard it far too many times now. I kind of ruined it for myself.

Guest skytree
There is nothing i dislike about about geogaddi. Simple as that.

The only problem is that i have heard it far too many times now. I kind of ruined it for myself.

might i suggest...

DRUGS?

...or meditation?

Archived