IGNORED

Make your best Disco track

Guest Weird Al

Here's another one

tech_noir___nueronet.mp3

Great track, but it has about 6 real disco tracks' worth of ideas in it. :grin:

Hey man. If you want some funky disco, you should check these news Disco Devil 12". I heard some samples on Boomkat and they're pretty damn fly!

hmmmmmm, i'm interested.....not got teh internets at home at the moment and have just started a new job and have not been making any tunes (well, any finished ones) for ages. i need to get back on it. will try and make a disco monster this evening and post asap....

Guest Mr. Magoo

can you make a poll while your here?

like one which you an edit, so that when people like me finish a track we can post it here and then be able to be added to the list!

can you make a poll while your here?

like one which you an edit, so that when people like me finish a track we can post it here and then be able to be added to the list!

I'll see what I can rustle up....

Er, doesn't seem possible to add more people to a poll once it's been posted (I just tried), so you're gonna have to wait till we get all the tracks in and I know everybody that's gonna be in the poll. Oh well....

let someone else like a mod make the thread!!!

damn it come on a mod make this fucking poll like the acid comp!!!

The acid comp didn't have a poll until all the tracks were in anyway. I don't think there's much point really....just make your tracks and post 'em in this thread, then after a week or so when everyone's done, we can do a poll then.

Guest brianellis
all these tracks rock; this is what ekt needs more of!!!

this is probably the my closest disco sounding track--although it's not really disco...anyway, they're fun to make and i'll probably cover Gino Soccio's the visitors in a week or so

This is pretty cool... just needs to be faster to be a disco song... liking the synths, just needs some work on the drums... maybe add some percussion?

I made a video for the last song I posted... check it out! http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UBZ2Y183

post-48-1163620056_thumb.jpg

haha ^ that's what happened when i checked my link :)

Archived