IGNORED

Make your best Disco track

Guest Weird Al

I don't really do straight up disco, but more hi-nrg and italo. This is one of my tunes:

http://impakt.kaen.org/fleet/Giorgio%20Con...strumental).mp3

Good work on your track, best stuff I've heard from you (according to my taste of course). Nice sampling/use of orchestral romplers.

Guest brianellis

nice italo track... needs some vocals in bad english in my opinion thoough.. i keep wanting to hear "shanghai shanghai"... ever listen to Lime? Glad you liked my track.

Guest greenbank

cool, i'm bored and might have a go at this and the snares one... or a snares style disco tune? who knows!

my previously made disco-est track (to at least contribute something in case i forget and get distracted) is HERE (hope that works, if not its 'cuckoo spit' available on my site, link in sig).

oh, and nice work on both the ones so far - liking the italo styles of impakts (bit long without vocals maybe but on a 12" for mixing - cool!).

all these tracks rock; this is what ekt needs more of!!!

this is probably the my closest disco sounding track--although it's not really disco...anyway, they're fun to make and i'll probably cover Gino Soccio's the visitors in a week or so

Guest blicero

great idea for a thread! i think i'll do this later when i get home.

in fact, i want to do a whole disco ep/lp!

more tech_noir, s'il tu plaît!

Guest analogue wings
how do you make disco? pretend your making house and just replace the 4/4 with a breakbeat?

have you ever heard disco? :ermm:

Everyone, make your best disco track, and post it here. Any style of disco is fine, but if it aint got the beat, then keep it in the street.

here's mine, under my unreleased Tech-Noir moniker.

tech_noir___conner.mp3

Nice. Quite cheesy with a big fat mostache and hairy chest vibe to it. Love those flutes. You should make more disco tunes dude. I'm with Impakt this is very likeable material albeit cheese factor 10.

Here's another one

tech_noir___nueronet.mp3

Listening to this so makes me wish I had access to some fat sounds. Nice. Yeah I'm not really into the notes. I think its a little too cheey for me (and that's saying something) but its exceptionally produced man. Beat is really fat as fuck. Mmm nice bongos dude. I could really boggie to this if it had a darker vibe and chords etc. :(

Archived