IGNORED

You, The One Holding The Controller - We Are Modern Cult Hymnists

luke this is one of my favorite tracks ever made on YLC, i listen to it all the friggin time. it is a mature, accomplished track. i think it is pretty much perfect. i just wanted to come in and reiterate that after reading some of the feedback i've just read. i wish this track had been given away and pinned and locked somewhere without criticism. i'm reminded of some of my poetry classes where occassionally a true gem was examined and picked apart when it just would've been better left alone.

also this track has had a clear and direct influence on the track i'm working on right now.

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

NOTE: You, The One Holding The Controller is no pussy ass shit. we rip out our guts and place them in the 4track. the guts are sloppy and wet and bloody. shit and urine mix with blood and pus, tears and snot, brain cells and pubic hairs. it is the very humours of our being distilled into sonic vibrations.

Guest Arthur Jigzmo
you're involved as well jizzmo? god i love it even more. can i come to band practice?

yeah it is like a 30/70 collab. luke being the 70. DUDE it would be cool if you did jam with us. lay down some real heavy throbbing guitars laden with the soupy froth of shimmering chaos straight from the mouth of doom. and of course: BEERS would be quaffed and good savory meals served with much merriment.

Archived