IGNORED

FINALLY

BCM

This is pretty reasonable. Quality notation and vibe. I more or less liked it from the start. That said its a little too much on the repetative side so it could really do with more 'clear' variation through out. I think the 1 bar acid loop needs a bit more excitment to it or perhaps extend it to 2 or 4 bars. I'm not sure I totally dug the notes you used for the innitial 1 bar acid loop. Also the kick could really do with more beef as it sounds a bit wimpy on my speakers. Overall pretty reasonable but certain elements let it down and make it repetative.

yes, it probably could, i've been out of action for a while on the tunes front, so may be a little rusty. thanks for listening though - glad you enjoyed on the most part....

This is pretty decent, though i didn't like the acid lead all that much. The strings are extremely well-made, tho! How did you do them? I can't really say much. I liked the drums, the overall mastering. It sounds like something i could've heard from analord.

Enjoyed.

aaaah, the old "it sounds like analord" comment strikes again......oh well....

nah - only messing, it's wicked that you say it's a bit analord-y as that's what I try to achieve for the most part (though I wouldn't want to sound like a straight rip-off job in any way).

er, the strings were done with Phase Distortion Synthesis, a la Casio CZ-101 etc...

glad you enjoyed dude!

Heh, i`ve listened to your other music, and this one. It reminds me of AFX, it`s a sick theme ; )... I like this kind of music, it is very listenable. Good acidism : D

Keep up.

Archived