IGNORED

new net release, "Aki"

ishishiba

I like Tonbo... a lot! The only thing I'd change would be the volume of the clicks, because they seem overshadow your ambient pads. What are those looped reversed samples you're using in Tonbo? They sound hot. *twists nipples*

wanted the clicks to add a bit of pulse, maybe too much. the looped melody at the start is just a few chords played on a reaktor synth i made to sound like a guitar, chopped a bit with the final phrase reversed.... cheers squee.

wanted the clicks to add a bit of pulse, maybe too much. the looped melody at the start is just a few chords played on a reaktor synth i made to sound like a guitar, chopped a bit with the final phrase reversed.... cheers squee.

Do you mind if I try and add something to the track?

cool, squee. guess i'll check back when you've posted summat. interested to hear your take on it.

First I worked on lolwtf... but it didn't really go anywhere because I couldn't make a bassline that would fit so now it sounds like the second sample (lolwtfremix).

I've sampled your glitchy stuff and added some stuff I had lying around :)

just googled three extremes, looks well cool. gonna check that. oh, squee, also checked your MASKINE myspace...liked what i heard there. btw, i'm guessing you're a horror-freak..your avatar is truely disquieting.

Three Extremes consists of three short horror stories by Fruit Chan, Takashi Miike and Park Chan-Wook. I'm usually a big Chan-wook Park fan but I didn't like his short movie at all, but of course everything got turned upside down when Takashi Miike's "Box" started. It's probably one of the most creepiest movies I've ever watched and I actually felt really uncomfortable as I watched it - but I guess that's because I suffer from claustrophobia. I wasn't aware that they had just released a Three Extremes 2 and obviously Kim Jee-Woon has made a short movie for that release. Me wanty!!

Aye, it's true I'm a horror freak though it's not that often that I actually get scared by movies, since most horror movies are of piss poor quality, but when I get paid I'll go buy A Tale of Two Sisters which is a Korean horror movie, which I once saw a short clip from and even though I had muted my TV I was still scared shitless.

Got MSN? Pm me, please... :)

just googled three extremes, looks well cool. gonna check that. oh, squee, also checked your MASKINE myspace...liked what i heard there. btw, i'm guessing you're a horror-freak..your avatar is truely disquieting.

Three Extremes consists of three short horror stories by Fruit Chan, Takashi Miike and Park Chan-Wook. I'm usually a big Chan-wook Park fan but I didn't like his short movie at all, but of course everything got turned upside down when Takashi Miike's "Box" started. It's probably one of the most creepiest movies I've ever watched and I actually felt really uncomfortable as I watched it - but I guess that's because I suffer from claustrophobia. I wasn't aware that they had just released a Three Extremes 2 and obviously Kim Jee-Woon has made a short movie for that release. Me wanty!!

Aye, it's true I'm a horror freak though it's not that often that I actually get scared by movies, since most horror movies are of piss poor quality, but when I get paid I'll go buy A Tale of Two Sisters which is a Korean horror movie, which I once saw a short clip from and even though I had muted my TV I was still scared shitless.

Got MSN? Pm me, please... :)

Three Extremes... great flick. all about dumplings :)

as for the sequal, no way near as good.

Tale of Two Sisters is also a good flick, I recommend you pick that one up :)

Archived