IGNORED

Redpoint and Jamiroquai

Guest Doc at the Radar Station

Guest Doc at the Radar Station

Ok I was researching some info about Jay Kay, the singer from Jamiroquai, because I was really bored. Really really bored. Anyways, it turns out the effort was worth it because I found out from reading various forums that he has a small house/beach hut at Redpoint, which he uses occaisionally to write new songs. This goes further to confirm my suspicions that he is a BoC fan, I can really see him being down with all that shit.

So now you know.

• 1 month later...
Guest Dogboy73

I've got a Jamiroquia CD for sale on e-bay if anyones interested.

Here is my write up;

Mid 90's album from Jamiroquai. I think this was their second album. Less of the 'lets save the world' stuff than the first album. I suppose it was less trendy to be into that kind of thing by the mid 90's. As well as that it seemed terribly hypocritical of front man & complete toe-rag, Jay K, to be preaching about the environment when by this time he'd amassed a small fleet of high powered sports cars! If green tax had been introduced at this time Jay K would have been screwed!! When you gonna learn? Who are you to ask mutha f***a?! :-)

Anyway, inspite of the fact that Jamiroquai front man Jay K is a complete attention seeking twat it has to be said that he's go a fantastic voice & that Jamiroguai were easily the most interesting & decent Pop band of the time. Some great cool & funky tracks that were literally swimming in a glut of rubbish Brit-Pop! Good stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/The-Return-of-the-SP...oQQcmdZViewItem

• 2 weeks later...

Archived