IGNORED

Goon Skool

Guest etiolate

http://www.globalgoon.com/

Thoughts on this? Has anyone been through it? I just recently started using live so im trying to absorb everything i can.

Need any Live help then I'm a pro. Actually I'm not a pro but I'm pretty damn good at it now so you got any questions just shoot and I'll answer them in a spare moment.

lol. i had no idea this existed.

me either. sounds interesting, and probably out of my financial range.

there are many video instructional torrents online going over a lot of the same stuff, although it probably wouldn't be as neat as learnign it from global goon

there are many video instructional torrents online going over a lot of the same stuff, although it probably wouldn't be as neat as learnign it from global goon

I would tend to think not many electronic heads would be up for it - too proud and/or idiosyncratic. But if he gets in 20 kids wanting to know how to make grime or r&g and one of them goes on to make something a bit out of the ordinary, then that's great!

I would tend to think not many electronic heads would be up for it - too proud and/or idiosyncratic. But if he gets in 20 kids wanting to know how to make grime or r&g and one of them goes on to make something a bit out of the ordinary, then that's great!

I agree. His best bet would be to try and do something in schools. Get some money off the Council. They piss enough money down the drain already and are too stupid to know what's worthy expenditure. Incidentally this isn't worthy expenditure.

Guest etiolate

I agree. His best bet would be to try and do something in schools. Get some money off the Council. They piss enough money down the drain already and are too stupid to know what's worthy expenditure. Incidentally this isn't worthy expenditure.

i can't even afford the air fare

Archived