IGNORED

Soft Piano/bass meanderings

beneboi

Really nice. I'm in no position to critizise this, but i feel that the only thing that keeps this from being perfect is the reverb. Great job!

the begining sounds gymnopeides(sp?) inspired. at one point the bass sounded just slightly out of tune but i may have only noticed that because you said it. really lovely track.

Heh, when there is a piano it has to be emotional! Cool tune, it describes perfectly the "monday the end of winter"! I think the beats sould be better in some way. Don`t gate them like that, that would be my suggestion.

Keep up!

Heh, when there is a piano it has to be emotional! Cool tune, it describes perfectly the "monday the end of winter"! I think the beats sould be better in some way. Don`t gate them like that, that would be my suggestion.

Keep up!

really?? i like the whole gated drum thing. But youre right about the drums needing to be better, and im still working on it, I may take them out completely and just record some dry brushing instead. Thanks for the criticism though. Word. Im going to assume thats what the other person was saying when they said the reverb was bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmm... meandering is probably the right word... it's soothing and beautifully produced... but doesn't really grab me. It's nice background music... if you do add anything more to it I would like to hear it.

Guest yan_g

reminds of satie indeed, too much if you ask me. don't like the reverb either. the guitar's great and that's what sounds out of tune to me. didn't find the bass out of tune. pleasant listen.

Archived