IGNORED

track from a a new side project...

QBLA

we don't have a name for this project yet. this is our first completed track together. we're working on about 4 more and possibly more after that. my partner goes by the name aaart and we've been wanting to make music together for a while now. well, i hope you guys like this new venture.

the track (and us) are untitled.

(luke, if you happen to cross this thread, this is the project i told you about last week)

the sound remins me of dorian concept, like it. gets repetitive after a while (now 0:46). additional synths cool but the change is too slihgt for my taste. 1:38 new stage, don't get it. don't get the meaning of the chord sequence, sounds like a chord sample played at random keys. like that rhythmic thing in the last minutes. reminds a bit of gescom.

general opinion: liked the sounds but not the harmonies.

I can't say anything about dorian harmonies, but the track seemed a tad repetitive, but okay. Depends on what you want your music to do really. This is really nice thinking music, but i can't imagine myself listening to this on a regular basis.

Nice beats.

'

thanks texx, much appreciated!

the project is simply going to be called aaasymm. a merger of both our names really. and the track name looks like is going to be curious yellow.

Oh God, this is super-cool. ; D

I really like the atmosphere and the crazy synts (!!!), cool beats,... Wow, just great I don`y have nothing to add.

Keep up!

What software do u use? If u use Reason we could collaborate!

Archived