IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

Not dubstep but will for sure appeal to the mutant-weirdo digital/electronic dub fans out there -

rlr0x2cover.jpg

Tomoroh Hidari - Dub Nihilism

RLR2x0

1 -

Roots Abuse

2 -

Secret Science

3 -

Nihilist Upsetter

4 -

Say Tan

5 -

Sordid Rockers

6 -

Prozac

7 -

Slow-Phi

8 -

Super-Skank

9 -

Hidari's Lament

click here to download zip of LP

Guest Soothsayer

another big-up to Kulture, he put out a mix of new material of his...including a remix of Erykah Badu's "Tyrone"(!!!!!!!!!!) Dude is quickly becoming a favorite of mine, really wish I could get more tracks of his.

link to listen/download here

I bought Scorn's track called Glugged a couple of days ago and I played it last night at a gig. My penis started crying.

i should have seen Scorn live last night. he cancelled because somebody stole his passport. my penis started crying.

I bought Scorn's track called Glugged a couple of days ago and I played it last night at a gig. My penis started crying.

i should have seen Scorn live last night. he cancelled because somebody stole his passport. my penis started crying.

i heard that shit, who the fuck would steal someone's passport? In happier news, the RLR scorn 12" is just about finished and i should have it very soon! coke bottle vinyl baby

post-403-1226188046_thumb.jpg

post-403-1226188053_thumb.jpg

full color jacket art limited to 500 copies (had to plug it sorry)

Edited by Awepittance

yeah, I think it is well alright for you to endorse any dubstep you are putting out Awepittance....

keep up the Great Work!

I will keep listening.....

Edited by Atop

Guest Soothsayer

That cover/artwork for that vinyl is awesome, it's always funny to see how much he loves trout fishing on his Myspace

Guest Soothsayer
Rusko's "Biggest Chopper" has just popped up on what.cd and its absolutely fantastic. Same goes for Zomby's "Strange Fruit".

Biggest Chopper's been around a few weeks now....what a track!!

I love the completely pointless inro, too

Guest Soothsayer

what's your aol name kaini? mine is Kicst8dt, add me now, I'll send it

Edited by Soothsayer

12th planet was cool last night, felt like something was missing.......

dub...

but I still dug what he was playing, especially 26 basslines, you can't go wrong with Benga's better tracks on a huge soundsystem....

well you cannae go wrong with 26 basslines anyway. the first time i heard it on a skream mix, before it was even called that i think, was a woooooah wtf is that track moment.