IGNORED

DUBSTEP::::::::::

Atop

hehehe!

wtf is wrong with Caspa?

just 'cause he makes some of the wackiest bass-lines out there, does that mean he isn't one of the best dubstep producers?

No, 'cause he is one of the best djs and has made many great tracks!

back to the bump, Texas is being taken over by The Dub Ya Bass Crew!

love,

Willy Wobble

• 4 weeks later...

I know at least Atop has heard this because I downloaded it from him on slsk, but "2000F - You Don't Know What Love Is" is a shit-hot track. More excellent stuff from Hyperdub, although a drastic departure from their normal stuff. Sounds like Zapp and Roger doing dubstep!

http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=158787

I know at least Atop has heard this because I downloaded it from him on slsk, but "2000F - You Don't Know What Love Is" is a shit-hot track. More excellent stuff from Hyperdub, although a drastic departure from their normal stuff. Sounds like Zapp and Roger doing dubstep!

http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=158787

like jokers music but jesus christ can't he come up with a better song title than Digidesign? sometimes it seems like artists put literally no effort into naming their tracks, just looked at his protools box and was like 'yeah bro the track is named!'

Edited by Awepittance

Guest JohnTqs

can someone tell me some dubstep tracks that sample sin city?

sin city is one of my favorite movies and i was unaware that it was sampled so much in this (shit) genre.

this (shit) genre.

oh yeah, fuck off!

go listen to Justice and suck your best friend's dick....

thanks for posting in a thread dedicated to a form of music you hate, dumbass........

zebox.com/atop, check my dubstep mixes, going to make more with better mixing but the ones I have up contain many of the best of dubstep tracks within them.....sorry about the name calling! bad day....

Guest JohnTqs
have fun and thanks in advance for listening...

i had a listen to the beginning, it's pretty fresh! idk, maybe dubstep aint that bad...

maybe

can someone tell me some dubstep tracks that sample sin city?

sin city is one of my favorite movies and i was unaware that it was sampled so much in this (shit) genre.

hag from skreamizm vol. 1

back when skream was a bit good

:disillusioned:

although that being said, np bass clef's remix of appleblim and peverelist's 'circling'. excellent, tight remix.

:hopeful:

although still shattered by the demise of skull disco. damn.

check out this particularly bitter bit of wikiality. wtf.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=266938098

Edited by kaini

Guest David R James

Anyone heard the new A made up sound/2562 album?

When i first listened to it i thought umm, no dont like because the shortness of the tracks and stuff, but after listening to it as a whole a few times now i think its a pretty lush vibed out album. Its not something where you listen to one track here and there, the whole album makes up the vibe. Its not the pinicale of production but its nice all the same. Blue tones.

CS334539-01A-BIG.jpg

Guest David R James
Anyone heard the new A made up sound/2562 album?

When i first listened to it i thought umm, no dont like because the shortness of the tracks and stuff, but after listening to it as a whole a few times now i think its a pretty lush vibed out album. Its not something where you listen to one track here and there, the whole album makes up the vibe. Its not the pinicale of production but its nice all the same. Blue tones.

Does anyone know of any albums that are similar in style to this?