IGNORED

here is a feta song off of the new ep "fcuk watmm in its ass canon blazing fury"

Guest DOLLA MENU

Guest yan_g

IRAIL: begins quite well, chords & guitar remind me of tindersticks. wouldv'e liked the chords to change a bit. 2 chords for a 5 minutes song is few if you ask me (that's if you ask *me*), the mood's pretty good, it's intense, my only crit is that it's too long for what it is. not enough evolutions for my taste.

Is there any way to directly download these mp3s hosted on WATMM? My firefox doesnt like to stream anything over 128kbps without fucking it all up or crashing.

Is there any way to directly download these mp3s hosted on WATMM? My firefox doesnt like to stream anything over 128kbps without fucking it all up or crashing.

right click .save as/ add ".mp3" at the end of index

right click .save as/ add ".mp3" at the end of index

thank you

After finally being able to listen Id say I enjoyed it but the delay on the guitar gets off or the strumming does, its hard to tell, anyway, I stopped it after 2:50 or so after realizing nothing else was going to happen. I hear the space/rock guitar and the hiphop but not the electronic music beat.

Guest Adjective

retarded tigers have such peaceful souls

made me think of Air - sexy boy even though i don't remember how that song goes

i

like this...

i agree it's

a bit too long. I've

already got that point 1/2

way through. The mood is marvelous

and i feel as though I can

float away in the

delay. A- track

good work...

homeboy.

Guest Glass Plate

wow I like this shit.

does need more change though, needs to cut down a ton of the sounds, then have a second sound, like a real fat bass, then a new melody comes in, with some of the previous aspects mixed in. I dunno.

Guest feta lol
wow I like this shit.

does need more change though, needs to cut down a ton of the sounds, then have a second sound, like a real fat bass, then a new melody comes in, with some of the previous aspects mixed in. I dunno.

i dont really like putting bass in my songs. fuck bass.

thanks for the listens everyone. maybe ill put a bridge in there somewhere. we'll see.

Archived