IGNORED

JUST GOT MY SP-303

Guest No Pomo

i like fx on sp-303. i had one for a while, but it was a mate's and he took it back :( fun to play around with tho

oh i was reading tb-303, man, i had one of those shits for like four years, they're awesome for effects, and stillh anve't fucked much with sequencing lol

Guest Glass Plate

it's a bit of the pain in the ass, or less I'm using it wrong, it seems you can only do record writing.

it's a bit of the pain in the ass, or less I'm using it wrong, it seems you can only do record writing.

whats record writing? too bad you got a shitty 303 instead of a 505, lol.

now you can be madlib,four tet,etc...

yeahh i was thinking of the former of the two. actually just ran my guitar for it and sampled/looped that more than anything using it.

but by record writing, you mean you can't quantize it, instead just live sequencing. but i feel like you can quantize it though.

Guest Glass Plate

you can quanatize it, but it's still live recording. But I've spent hours already, just sampling records in my room, and I'm loving it. I was already starting up this rap project with this kid at my school, this should be fun.

Archived