IGNORED

Surface Life EP

Guest ~ism

dug this one out recently and dusted it down for release on Herb Digital.

Before that goes up though, thought I'd put it up here for free download for the watmm massif...for anyone wanting a sniff. Some may remember this when it was first released on Opaque Channel back in Nov 2004.

Anyway, maybe fill 20 minutes of your afternoon - hopefully you likey..

~ism - Surface Life EP

Surface-Life.jpg

GRAB IT HERE (SCROLL DOWN)

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).

Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.

On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.

Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.

Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.

If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.

Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error

Internet Explorer

Guest brianellis

me and my friends have been listening to this since it came out. still gets pretty regular rotation over at my friend's place when smokin'/drinkin'/zonin'. :) g r e a t s h i t

hehe - that's cool to know. I had assumed it came and went with little notice (other than some polish people that contacted me a few times in the intervening years - oddly).

good to know it got some play while smoking some jazz bangers - the intended accompaniment!

This is better than the rubens album.

you probably wouldn't think that if you gave the rubens album a good listen.

i downloaded this when you first posted back when i first joined the watmm. awesome.

listened to rubens - carnivalesque again last night and enjoyed it even more. that is a damn quality record you and gump made. i love it!

After listening to this i really think i had some bad timing with your other musics. Thank you very much for (re?)sharing this - makes a lot of sense to me. I'll keep at least 4 of these 5 tracks... and it is the most beautiful stuff i've heard in a while, with "bathysphere" standing out even a little more than the others do already.

again, thank you very much

glad a few folk gave this a listen, especially u max, heh. was worth diggin it oot again i guess. hey - i forgot all about that hsh comp willi, until i was clearing a cupboard recently and found about 20 copies of it stashed away..lol.

glad a few folk gave this a listen, especially u max, heh. was worth diggin it oot again i guess. hey - i forgot all about that hsh comp willi, until i was clearing a cupboard recently and found about 20 copies of it stashed away..lol.

yeah... i have a few left too! sold some at a local boutique!

Guest AugmaticDisport

Nice. I've had this in my library since it first came out and i still listen to it every now and then. Good stuff.

Archived