IGNORED

Deaf 2

goffer

After having so much fun with Deaf v.1, I thought it would be interesting if we could go deeper with the topic/art form by remixing some random-ass song. That way we truly dont know what the sound sounds like and just have a WAV, or in this case 320 bitrate mp3, file to tinker with.

I havent heard this song. I accidentally bought this when a record store was closing down thinking it was something else.

I'll share with you the only information i know about it and that's the album art:

clark_chris_chrisclar_101b.jpg

You can see why i thought this was something when it wasnt, haha :embrassed:

Anywho, if you want to give it a try, go for it, if not, say "Fuck off Goffer, you jip-jap!"

If this gets big enough I'll compile a compilation album with blind-art album art :)

here's the song:

LINK

NO CHEATING!!!

haha i'm loving waht ive heard so far... for mine i just stuck straight from the sound, no VSTs or effects except some EQ work on what lucked out to be a bass line, lucky me.

LINK

this bitch was cut up!

post-1170-1174345472_thumb.jpg

Was there any rules about not using effects? I used some ringmods, but otherwise it's just slowed down, rewinded and cut to ribbons. ...Ribbons of delight!

Guest Glass Plate

we've said that, and then they said, they could even do a concert of remixes, done live, with the performers inside of a soundproof booth, so they still haven't heard the music while they perform it for a concert.

Was there any rules about not using effects? I used some ringmods, but otherwise it's just slowed down, rewinded and cut to ribbons. ...Ribbons of delight!

no, no rules, just as long as you havent heard any part of the track while you did your dirty work.

Guest DJMEGACOWBELL

GUYS.,

HERE IT IS.,

THE BIGEST BADDEST COWBELL RMX.,

FRESH FROM BULGARIA DJS MEGACOWBELL AND IT IS HERE TO ROCK AND ROLL YOU

MADE DEAF IT WILL SURPRISE YOU WITH ITS HARDCORE COWBELL!!

MAYBE EVEN YOU WILL GO DEAF!

MADE WITH FRESH NEW DRUM MASCHIN BUTS SAME OLD CLASIC COWBELL TASTE!

COWBELLDEAFMIX.mp3

• 2 weeks later...

Archived