IGNORED

new song

tarsier888

Guest splagawaga
its called "passing through"

i didn't know what to do with it so gf suggested to put.. some different sounds in.. i don't know if it's just amazingly corny or if it sounds good

so tell me what you think!

Passing_Through.mp3

This is really bizarre. i started a track last night with a load of bird song and general 'nature' sounds in it. i load this track and uve done exactly the same thing :).

i really like this track. nice groove and simple flow. smooov etc

the only things i can pick which i didnt like were:

the beat, i really like the rhythmn but it seems like u need to play with the velocities of the hits a little cos its got a slightly robotic flow.

the other thing is. i dont really like the main wobbly synth part which peaks up down in the filter. the track starts off with a dark vibe and it seems like that synth makes it too bright and happy. its just personal preference but i think a more eerie vibe would suit the track better. maybe some more strange samples and percussive elements?

all in all this is a solid track. nice one ;)

waga

Guest AlexPallas

the drum samples sound lush (are they real?). i also expected a hat/snare rush at an unexpected time. should develop the drums more or add an second melody over top on the second half.

Guest joshier

Good, composition + mastering + samples + style..

But, it doesn't mount up to much, that's fine if you don't want it to, just my thoughts.

Well done.

The drums sound thin and too loud, I think adding some reverb should help. The synth get's annoying after a while, having nothing to counterpoint it's lfo wobbling. I'd add some strings. The bird sounds sound pretty awful, but maybe that's just me. They seemed to dry anyway, and pretty drowned out by the synth and drums. But then people seem to like this one, so maybe i lose at internet.

Guest Coalbucket PI

love the beat, great rhythm. sounds like the music to a montage of getting stoned, its got the sort of night-funk/paranoia thing going on if that makes any sense

Archived