IGNORED

who of you smelly crusties are going to Glade

Guest Jimbob

I do that anyway! Honestly all that moaning about aphex and squarepusher in 05 being too quiet went right over my head as I'd been right in there and it sounded loud enough to me :laughing:

Fingers crossed for the appeal anyway

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't fucking wait! gonna get totally spannered and dance like a madman. look out for me on top of some speaker going mental or something.....

really hope there holding back a few headliners.

how do you get to glade? theres a coach (free?) from somewhere in london right?

we're on about spending a night in london on the wednesday then travelling down on thurs.

cant_fucking_wait!

Guest Iain C

Don't know about coaches from London but by train it's always quite easy, just catch a train to Thatcham from Paddington Station. There's a shuttle bus from Thatcham station for a couple of quid. You might be able to jump on the train to Thatcham for free, and I encourage you to do so, to take revenge on the nation's rail companies for all the delays and shit service. But don't try to return to London after Glade without a ticket, as the past 2 years they've checked them before they'll even let anyone on the station platform on the Monday after.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Just bought another ticket from accessallareas, so they still have some

someone told me Biosphere are booked this year, does anyone know if thats true?

i'm going to make a WATMM/BCM flag for my tent. so you can all egg me.

I'm keeping an eye out for your tent, man. I'll stop by and say hello. You turning up on the Thursday?

Might fashion a WATMM flag myself out of a crap shirt and a pole, seeing as JOYREX FORGOT ABOUT THE SHIRTS AGAIN

Guest Dirty Protest

I'll keep an eye out as well and pop in for a beer. Im staying in a van but, I hate getting kicked in the head while I sleep and the uneasy tension waiting for someone to stagger into your head is worse.

all are welcome for beers and reefers! me and my mates are gonna hire a car i think - should work out pretty cheap between the 3 of us and we get somewhere to lock stuff in and can bring more stuff etc.... we're going on the thursday. apparently, if you get there before their licence starts (4pm thursday), you can bring as much beer etc as you like!

Guest Coalbucket PI
someone told me Biosphere are booked this year, does anyone know if thats true?

Yes, on algorithm

aha, thanks!

and yeah they only allow one crate but you can make as many runs as you like from the car

all are welcome for beers and reefers! me and my mates are gonna hire a car i think - should work out pretty cheap between the 3 of us and we get somewhere to lock stuff in and can bring more stuff etc.... we're going on the thursday. apparently, if you get there before their licence starts (4pm thursday), you can bring as much beer etc as you like!

Nah, there's a limit. Off the top of my head I think its:

12 x Cans of beer/cider

1 x bottle of spirit (in plastic decanters or something)

2 x bottles of wine

I'm forgetting something...

That might be per person though.

Nah, there's a limit. Off the top of my head I think its:

12 x Cans of beer/cider

1 x bottle of spirit (in plastic decanters or something)

2 x bottles of wine

I'm forgetting something...

That might be per person though.

It is per person and that sounds about right to me - although I think it's 3 bottles of wine/3 litre box. And if you just want beer that's where the 24 mentioned earlier comes in.

yeah, but we emailed the bird who answers questions and she said that as long as you get there before their liquor licence starts you can bring what you like.....

oh well. whatever. i still gonna get totally bazongered.

i reckon going on your own'd be alright - no pressure to do anything you don't want. plus you'd meet shit loads of people there..... but if you can't afford it, you can't afford it, fair enough. oh well, next year eh?

Yeah, I've been to Glastonbury on my own before and it was ace. But it was mainly the money factor. If everyone else had been going I'd have let myself get into more debt.

So instead I've bought a ticket to the Squarepusher show at the Queen Elizabeth Hall and a 14 DVD Alfred Hitchcock Boxset in the new HMV sale for £25. Fucking bargain!!

Guest blutac

whats all this about reconfirming tickets online. how they think thats going to make things more simple is beyond me... refunds for delivery costs if they're not sending it recorded?

only joking sure it makes sense somehow. getting really excited - i havent been to a rave, had a pill or anything in far too long

It's now sold out! Hope no-one was still trying to decide whether or not to buy a ticket....

They've also said the money for postage has gone towards implementing this new ticketing system.

Archived