IGNORED

I Made A Song

autopilot

Here it is:

http://earvalve.earstroke.com/Value%20(128).mp3

Thanks!

good overall composition, i like the way it picks up in the last 3rd, although i do feel a little impatient as it builds up.

the instrumentation could use some work, in the first 2/3rds stuff sounds like its being put through way too much verb to compensate for the instrument depthl id also rather hear the drums dry than through bit crushing. the piano through delay is nice reminds me of On

Guest geographyhorse

This really has an "On" type of sound to it. Very pretty. It actually reminds me less of "On" and more like one of its remixes (can't remember which)..... Good work......

listening... the beginning reminds me of some 70s synth works, it's cool. might be a little too long for my taste, but it doesn't take away from track... i am a little impatient with the beginning, but that's mostly cuz i'm sitting here listening to it anticipating something... if i were out and about or driving or taking a jog or doing something other than just sitting here, it wouldn't bother me...

great work!

Guest joshier

very enjoyable, though i would perhaps mention to add a few things, or variations after the middle section chills out and then comes back full again.

Guest silencide

in my opinion, your intro is too graduel... things are coming one by one... but when the beat iknock at the door, it become a great track... the Melody which is coming around 5min give a breath ;) it sounds really nice ;)

Archived