IGNORED

IT'S A FUCKING CONSPIRACY!

Guest joshier

Guest joshier
Discuss.

gl0tch, you little shit.

not sure what you're going on about mate.

See everyone!... he just called me "mate" (an old fashioned, historian electronic music term people used to say in old England in little villages with very little bread to go around).. It's a code word for... 'friend'.

Guest joshier
pay close attention to how quick this thread moves to the bottom of the page.

That's what you want isn't it, Richard David James.

tut tut.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

all gl0tch has to do is say who he actually is

and he is mike paradinas

Guest joshier
see? you were totally wrong, joshier.

His words may be of a true man, but my brother, he is a liar, and even if it takes til the end of time to prove this, I shall take unto thee job of uncovering this dirty mess that lies before us.

For the Horde.

see? you were totally wrong, joshier.

His words may be of a true man, but my brother, he is a liar, and even if it takes til the end of time to prove this, I shall take unto thee job of uncovering this dirty mess that lies before us.

For the Horde.

you just try bitch, by the time you can say 'the tuss' joyrex will have deleted any trace of this thread and your user account

Guest joshier

It's too late now, it's on the internet, everyone knows.. I've done screen shots of this thread, recorded a personal commentary into a tape recorder, printed the pages onto my Lexmark MKII printer (high quality), (It's a very good company actually, I highly recommend you visit their website ( http://www.lexmark.co.uk )), posted the high quality prints (which as I say, were by a lexmark MKII printer - only the best quality), sent it to myself, and even if black men come knocking on my door, I have a shotgun under my pillow.

Guest masterdome

I know for a fact he is a Dick!

Whats up sPlotch!?

everyone in this thread is either a troll or bemusedly sarcastic

if you must know, in the 2nd open letter to afx topic, i noted the standard progression of:

Typical afx wtf topic -> flame war -> another tuss topic

I'm tired of tuss topics. I figure the first step in getting rid of them is to turn all the tuss topics into flamewars.

if you must know, in the 2nd open letter to afx topic, i noted the standard progression of:

Typical afx wtf topic -> flame war -> another tuss topic

I'm tired of tuss topics. I figure the first step in getting rid of them is to turn all the tuss topics into flamewars.

you fucking suck

does richard eat his eggy toast plain, or with syrup? with ketchup? snare rush on the side?

Guest Caustic
does richard eat his eggy toast plain, or with syrup? with ketchup? snare rush on the side?

I got FLACs of Rushup Edge

Guest joshier

I got FLACs of Rushup Edge

share!

Guest Caustic

I was in the middle of downloading them when some dick called "IMNOTRICHARDJAMES" banned me.

Archived