IGNORED

IT'S A FUCKING CONSPIRACY!

Guest joshier

I got FLACs of Rushup Edge

So if you were banned, how can you "got them" ? If

BY THE WAY!!!!!!!

Last night in Chicago, I saw a prominent DJ/Producer who will remain nameless as of now or he will kill me. Grant had sent him the confederation trough ep about a month before it was released. I know this to be true 'cuz I saw it with my own eyes. He told me that most of the tracks on both the ep and lp are RDJ + a different producer for each of the songs. I swear to you all that I'm not lying, and I don't think he was fucking w/me cuz we've known each other for a bit.

My theory's so far - Alspaca - RDJ+Luke V.

Akunk - RDJ+Mike P.

Devon - RDJ+DMX

That's all I can feel good about at this point.

I know that most people won't believe me considering I've only been a member for 6 months, and don't have time to be here on the boards every minute of the day, but I don't think I have a reputation on these boards as some lying douchebag thats always starting shit. At any rate - I'm putting on my flame retarded suit 'cuz I know people are gunna give it to me for this post.

PEACE

I was in the middle of downloading them when some dick called "IMNOTRICHARDJAMES" banned me.

It was a joke.

Try and play along...

:cry:

I am Madonna.

and me i'm brain astreking

who cares if its aphex.

oh yeah? right?

i do, because if it ain't, gtfo of this forum.

there is! ;-)

Archived