IGNORED

juno 106

kokoon

i just got one. this baby sounds SOOOOO good!!!

basically, everything i do with it, sounds like ... well like a bunch of beautiful lesbian angels kissing each other. and me.

seriously, anything you touch, any changes you make, it results in another warm, fuzzy and epic sound that just screams INSPIRATION!

it's the synth i've been looking for all my life. for now at least. the polysix stays of course, that one's a whole different beast.

i like metal, never made any, but i also like tons of different music.

... or was that a joke? awkward, who are you anyway? what was your nick back in the day?

Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞
i like metal, never made any, but i also like tons of different music.

... or was that a joke? awkward, who are you anyway? what was your nick back in the day?

he says his name was andy

yeah i've been trying to pick up a juno for SOOOOOOO longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg asdf if you ever see one for sale DIRECT ME THAT WAY RIGHT THEN AND THERE DAMMIT

Guest dugbert
yeah i've been trying to pick up a juno for SOOOOOOO longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg asdf if you ever see one for sale DIRECT ME THAT WAY RIGHT THEN AND THERE DAMMIT

it seems like there are a few on ebay at all times. there are right now.

Guest analogue wings

106s are a bit overpriced at the mo because indie fashion victims are all over the OMG WOODEN SIDE PANELS.

My MKS-7 has 7 Juno 106 voices divided into Melody (2), Chord (4) and Bass (1) sections, plus you can combine Melody and Chord to have a proper 106.

Plus I have a MKS-50, so that's 4 Junos all up :) [/gloat]

d00000d... the 106 has no wood, that would be 6 and 60 ;)

they all ARE overpriced, but at least they're available. MKS series is totally unavailable here. i mean they don't exist in slovenia.

it seems like there are a few on ebay at all times. there are right now.

yeah but i have no money HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Guest Promo

Holy crap Tal-Uno-60 really is the bomb diggidy electro synth!!! Damn this is one seriously awesome vst. Literally the perfect vst for electro. This thing really has soul. Can't recommend it more ... the sounds are so useable!!!

jnuo-60-crop.jpg

congrats man, I love the sound of that bastard.

I also second Promo's Juno X2 pimping, it's a fucking great VST. Easy to use and sounds BIG.

Archived