IGNORED

Centre

Siegecow

I love the sound of passing cars so right of the bat I am pleased. Like the drones and the sound of rain and the birds. Nice addition of the piano towards the end. Really compliments the rest of what is going on. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah I'm really liking the minimal vibe of this one. Admittedly I'm a sucker for natural field trip ambience, but the pad work is really nice, very tasteful choice of sounds. The piano really sweetens it up, holds the interest. The ending pad sounds like it's made out of violins (and probably creeped up so subtly I didn't even recognize it as such until the other elements died out). I really like this.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest philia

this is lovely! i am a big fan of field recordings... the cars passing, rain, birds... all blend so nicely together. and the main synth line throughout compliments the whole thing. the piano is also a very nice touch. great job

edit: haha my comments pretty much mirror spore's comments :sorcerer:

Pretty blissful, the mix of field and drones works well here, this one is a late night repeater. Good work.

Archived