IGNORED

Future of the AFX forum

sneaksta303

wat does the future hold for this sub-forum???

We can only discuss windowlicker so many times////

Im a'scared. this is my forum. it can't die now! it just cant!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both this and the BOC forum are starting to die.

Aphex Man and Bocky Boc were both planning on releasing new albums, but then they realized, "We could get rid of those cunty fanboys on WATMM.com if we don't do anything for a while." and so the plan was put into action. Now, if EVERYONE stops using this forum, they will release something new.

Both this and the BOC forum are starting to die.

Aphex Man and Bocky Boc were both planning on releasing new albums, but then they realized, "We could get rid of those cunty fanboys on WATMM.com if we don't do anything for a while." and so the plan was put into action. Now, if EVERYONE stops using this forum, they will release something new.

I cant believe this. I refuse.

Although ya may be right.

We are sick of our fans posting stupid shit about us. Make it stop, or we will stop releasing albums.

We'll give you all one more day to stop.

You've heard it from the source folks, we best be gettin' off this forum.

When and if Joyrex posts mp3s of that unreleased MD he got from Richard we will have plenty of stuff to wank about !!!

The legend of watmm will never die :devil:

When and if Joyrex posts mp3s of that unreleased MD he got from Richard we will have plenty of stuff to wank about !!!

That's like selling your soul to make your forum more popular. What a shit thing to do.

I'd do it.

Guest Enter a new display name

What, MD?

Really!!! CUM ON JOY!

EDIT:

I'd do it.

Me 2. Fuck it.

Guest AOOproductions

This or any subforum will never die, except maybe µ-Ziq's that thing is just kinda sad. It's was like a post a week before his new album was announced.

But the Aphex Twin forum and Boc and Autechre and even squarepusher forums will never die. Furthermore what ever the hell those artists do, no matter how sucky it is will have people talking. AFX and Squarepusher could do another colab with only analogue gear and a banjo loop and that would keep this forum talking for another... 3 weeks, minimum. And then in 5 years from that colab someone would mention it and it would start all over again.

so we'll have lots of time together,

:beer:

This or any subforum will never die, except maybe µ-Ziq's that thing is just kinda sad. It's was like a post a week before his new album was announced.

But the Aphex Twin forum and Boc and Autechre and even squarepusher forums will never die. Furthermore what ever the hell those artists do, no matter how sucky it is will have people talking. AFX and Squarepusher could do another colab with only analogue gear and a banjo loop and that would keep this forum talking for another... 3 weeks, minimum. And then in 5 years from that colab someone would mention it and it would start all over again.

so we'll have lots of time together,

:beer:

I Know it's not gunna die but i just dont want it to go to hell.

Guest analogue wings

ZOMG RDJ HAS ONLY RELEASED LIKE A HUNDRED TRACKS IN THE LAST 2 YEARS. WHAT WILL WE DO!?!?!?!?!?!??!1/

Guest Caustic
ZOMG RDJ HAS ONLY RELEASED LIKE A HUNDRED TRACKS IN THE LAST 2 YEARS. WHAT WILL WE DO!?!?!?!?!?!??!1/

group hug,y0!

Guest Renivatio

group hug,y0!

:kiss:

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

i will continue to provide my scholarly commentary on afx in this forum

anyone know his hair policy?

Guest AOOproductions
i just dont want it to go to hell.

Most people on this board admire Aphex Twin and Warp artists to much to let it GO to hell. It really depends more on their output, not our input. And sadly, it ain't like it use to be. But the bright side is, most of the Warp/Rephlex artists are still very young(mid 30's). The only thing stopping themselves from making more music is themselves and their tank loads of money.

Have hope :ok:

"electronic music renaissance coming in 2009, buckle your headphones kids were in for a wild ride!"

future WARP advertisement

i just dont want it to go to hell.

Most people on this board admire Aphex Twin and Warp artists to much to let it GO to hell.

no cuz everyone's in general banter;;;

and im just talkin bout THIS sub. n[t rhe site in general;

Archived