IGNORED

Future of the AFX forum

sneaksta303

i just dont want it to go to hell.

Most people on this board admire Aphex Twin and Warp artists to much to let it GO to hell.

no cuz everyone's in general banter;;;

and im just talkin bout THIS sub. n[t rhe site in general;

Agreed, I never bothered to go to the general banter forum, but the shit in this and the BOC forum was really dull, so i post there more than anywhere now.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AOOproductions

I did say board, sorry about that, but I meant this subforum in general. Just wait, once a new RDJ album is released this sub will be crazy with attention. I mean what the hell is there to talk about anyway if RDJ isn't making new music! Just upcoming gigs and ebay sightings of rare dat recordings... and like you said we can only talk about Windowlicker so much. So even if we wanted to talk about new things it's kinda hard to.

i just dont want it to go to hell.

Most people on this board admire Aphex Twin and Warp artists to much to let it GO to hell.

no cuz everyone's in general banter;;;

and im just talkin bout THIS sub. n[t rhe site in general;

Agreed, I never bothered to go to the general banter forum, but the shit in this and the BOC forum was really dull, so i post there more than anywhere now.

I LOVE TO QUIP ON THIS PAGE THOUGH AND I DONT WANT IT TO TURN TO THE OTHERS@@@@@@@@@@

sorry bout da caps. too lazy to change it back.///

I did say board, sorry about that, but I meant this subforum in general. Just wait, once a new RDJ album is released this sub will be crazy with attention. I mean what the hell is there to talk about anyway if RDJ isn't making new music! Just upcoming gigs and ebay sightings of rare dat recordings... and like you said we can only talk about Windowlicker so much. So even if we wanted to talk about new things it's kinda hard to.

tru. but we're creative.

Guest analogue wings
I mean what the hell is there to talk about anyway if RDJ isn't making new music!

Can you direct me to this strange parallel universe in which "RDJ isn't making any new music"? Because I have in the last 2 years bought 17 12" records containing new RDJ music.

Guest Archrival
Both this and the BOC forum are starting to die.

Aphex Man and Bocky Boc were both planning on releasing new albums, but then they realized, "We could get rid of those cunty fanboys on WATMM.com if we don't do anything for a while." and so the plan was put into action. Now, if EVERYONE stops using this forum, they will release something new.

dam! we have to do this togheter so BOcky Boc and Aphex Man can release more music!

Aphex Man and Bocky Boc were both planning on releasing new albums, but then they realized, "We could get rid of those cunty fanboys on WATMM.com if we don't do anything for a while." and so the plan was put into action. Now, if EVERYONE stops using this forum, they will release something new.

dam! we have to do this togheter so BOcky Boc and Aphex Man can release more music!

I think a shitty loophole would be if Joyrex made a watmm.com. Then, all of the WATMM fanboys would be replaced with watmm fanboys! PERFECT!!!!

Guest AOOproductions
I mean what the hell is there to talk about anyway if RDJ isn't making new music!

Can you direct me to this strange parallel universe in which "RDJ isn't making any new music"? Because I have in the last 2 years bought 17 12" records containing new RDJ music.

Im talking about major AFX and Aphex releases. There has been the Tuss but there is still a shroud of mystery about it. Look at how much we have gotten out of the Analord series. There are new viewpoints being talked about all the time. It's a stellar release which manages to create many different styles within once type of techno. Then look at how much we talked about The Tuss, I can bet in 2 years we won't be talking about the Tuss much more, unless more music comes of course :angel:

Im talking about major AFX and Aphex releases. There has been the Tuss but there is still a shroud of mystery about it. Look at how much we have gotten out of the Analord series. There are new viewpoints being talked about all the time. It's a stellar release which manages to create many different styles within once type of techno. Then look at how much we talked about The Tuss, I can bet in 2 years we won't be talking about the Tuss much more, unless more music comes of course :angel:

By that time, I think I and other users will get a life. Perhaps talk about an artist who is actually doing something.

5Y2MANREBLZJTE6B5RBHCO4I4SCI4FAO.jpg

Guest AOOproductions
By that time, I think I and other users will get a life.

I honestly don't think it's gonna work like that. We'll lose some people and get new ones. Some will stop posting and then when they find out that RDJ has released new work I think many would come back, and some would not. You can't talk about the work of RDJ anywhere else on the internet this in depth. I didn't even care about RDJ for 4 years after Drukqs! It wasn't until the Analord releases I started caring again. Sure I would check to see if anything was up now and again, but I wasn't excited enough to join this forum or even care that much about RDJ in general. The important thing is the true fans will always talk here, even if it does fluctuate.

Also I don't plan on getting a life anytime soon :ok: . If RDJ keeps producing good music than I'll always be a fan, if not, than I'll stop listening like I would any other artist.

I really hope RDJ releases something in the next year or so. I have only begun getting his stuff and I want something new so I feel more modivated to buy more of his stuff. Eh.

By that time, I think I and other users will get a life.

Also I don't plan on getting a life anytime soon :ok: . If RDJ keeps producing good music than I'll always be a fan, if not, than I'll stop listening like I would any other artist.

I certainly won't get a life either, provided that Aphex Man does make new albums. Right now though, I think I'm gonna give up on him. I'll use the forum though, i like this community.

Guest Caustic
Woops, Dahgrow's post was by me, I'm at his house currently, i forgot to log out. lol

Hey Murveman,are we still staying at yours on Friday?

I call top bunk.

Woops, Dahgrow's post was by me, I'm at his house currently, i forgot to log out. lol

Hey Murveman,are we still staying at yours on Friday?

I call top bunk.

You'll have to cram in with sneaksta and McGriff.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

is he some kind of korean furry

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived