IGNORED

nintendo covers

Guest bontempi

no diss at all i think

they are wicked.. but why not do something other then all the "hits" from nintendo that everyone does.

try

R.C Pro Am

ExiteBike

snake rattle and roll

marble madness

bobble bubble (my favourite)

ect; there are a ton of amazing underplayed VG tunes out there, use your talent and do somthing diffrent.

but yeah wicked cover tunes anyhow, took me back.

though i would totally be your absolute number 1 fan if you did an Ep of all the OutRun Themes.. soundshower ect; they are my favourite vg music tracks

THUMBS UP!

Guest bontempi

added quackshot (genesis)- dunno which level

weird one, not very happy with the result but don't really care

Guest Glass Plate
no diss at all i think

they are wicked.. but why not do something other then all the "hits" from nintendo that everyone does.

people usually cover the songs because they're familiar with them, not because they're video game tracks. It's from the idea of how every one knows the songs from playing the levels countless times, and games like Mario ETC. are games every one did that on. Once you start covering random games a good majority of people haven't played, it loses that whole extra feel of remaking an almost too familiar sound.

also.. cover a song from super mario RPG please, like Booster's Tower or something ultra fresh like that, that game has a killer soundtrack.

Guest bontempi

this is the exact same reason i can't make VG music covers per request. if i haven't played the game, or didn't like it, the track will remain silly and uninteresting to me.

making these covers is quite an interesting experience. most of these are quite complex, yet we know them by heart. must be quite hard to do a good video game soundtrack. one that doesn't get annoying after hours of play. great challenge

There you go, I was happy to find these after your modeselektor carryon. These are really well done and lots of fun and your playing is great. "Zelda- lostwoods" is great.

Archived