IGNORED

Hexagon: Where do you rate it?

Guest Caustic

Guest uncle traveling matt

excellent track. wouldn't say it's my fav on saw2, then again i don't think i could pick just one. the melodies remind me of ae's slip from amber. that whole second disc is amazing up to lichen, after that it sorta falls off.

Guest Caustic
Pray that none of the BoC Subforum hardcore spot the title of this thread.

I feared that would happen...

Guest Kenneth172
Lichen

Easily the best song on SAWII, and arguably RDJ's most emotive moment of his career.

Hexagon 7/11, Lichen 6/11, but I'd have to say Weathered Stone is more of a 10 for me. I've always found it hard to think of SAWII in terms of individual pieces though, I have to listen to the whole thing from start to finish.

Guest Kenneth172
Hexagon 7/11, Lichen 6/11, but I'd have to say Weathered Stone is more of a 10 for me. I've always found it hard to think of SAWII in terms of individual pieces though, I have to listen to the whole thing from start to finish.

Yeah, you gotta listen to it as a whole man. In the dark.

Hankie would make a great track at weddings.

Lichen at my funeral.

Guest Caustic

Lichen at my funeral.

Should I make a "What AFX track would you have played at your funeral/wedding" thread?

Or would that cross the line into extreme,BOC-style fanboyism?

Lichen at my funeral.

Should I make a "What AFX track would you have played at your funeral/wedding" thread?

Or would that cross the line into extreme,BOC-style fanboyism?

It's a slippery slope. Beware.

Guest Caustic
Try playing Hexagon and Lichen at the same time.

It's fucking beautiful.

remind me later and i will. right from the beginning?

No leave the few seconds silence at the start of Lichen.

Guest bitroast

playing druqks cds 1 and 2 works. vordhosbn and 54 cymru beats are amazing together. im not sure if the rest of the cd works or not, cos im not sure if it just isnt meant to work of if gaps inbetween songs are making it out of sync.

Guest earlgrey

A funeral/wedding? That's a great idea, they're too bloody expensive to have separately these days.

Guest AOOproductions
playing druqks cds 1 and 2 works.

I find that hard to believe. The reason SAW2 tracks work together is because they're so subtle and unabrassive so they can combine well together. I did try Lichen and hexagon and it was pretty sweet. But I'll take your word on it and try, can't hurt. :beer:

• 3 months later...
Guest Caustic

Cliffs and Hexagon also work pretty well together.

I once had a dream about a giant, orange, hexagonal tower in the middle of a black void. There was a walkway on the outside that went on forever and the inside had a pillar with lots of walkways extending to the wall. The entire dream was just me climbing to the top, of which there wasn't one. Went on forever.

I'd like to revisit it.

Archived