IGNORED

Hexagon: Where do you rate it?

Guest Caustic

Guest Derek Wildstar
Cliffs and Hexagon also work pretty well together.

I once had a dream about a giant, orange, hexagonal tower in the middle of a black void. There was a walkway on the outside that went on forever and the inside had a pillar with lots of walkways extending to the wall. The entire dream was just me climbing to the top, of which there wasn't one. Went on forever.

I'd like to revisit it.

I had that dream once except that next to your tower, there was my tower which was so much more infinite i could piss onto the top of yours, which meant that no matter how far up you went, you were still in my golden shower.

fucking sweet dream.

I once had a dream about a giant, orange, hexagonal tower in the middle of a black void. There was a walkway on the outside that went on forever and the inside had a pillar with lots of walkways extending to the wall. The entire dream was just me climbing to the top, of which there wasn't one. Went on forever.

I'd like to revisit it.

TIME TO EXPOSE CAUSTIC'S UN-ORIGINALITY

I'd like to revisit it.

TIME TO EXPOSE CAUSTIC'S UN-ORIGINALITY

lol

Archived