Guest Kenneth172

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kenneth172
yeah his house is in the search bar

Funny, I thought it was 'My Friends' or '0 New Messages'.... :angry:

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

at the very least one could probably use this recording to clear vagrants from their yard

Guest AOOproductions

Im pretty sure in the interview he was DJing for a bunch of Poshy people with their heads up their ass’s. So I don't think that "sophisticated" type of crowd would care about recording the music. But come to think of it, my bro is a electronica freak like me... and he actually brought his tape recorder to a like Jazz bar... which happen to be pretty sophisticated, well in the states anyway. But The musician told him to put it away or he wouldn't play. I guess he was so used to bringing it to gigs he brought it to a fucken Jazz bar, or... he was a fucking idiot. you pick :undecided:. So he was an exception, but in general people don't record the gigs at those sorta places.

Guest Kenneth172
Im pretty sure in the interview he was DJing for a bunch of Poshy people with their heads up their ass’s. So I don't think that "sophisticated" type of crowd would care about recording the music. But come to think of it, my bro is a electronica freak like me... and he actually brought his tape recorder to a like Jazz bar... which happen to be pretty sophisticated, well in the states anyway. But The musician told him to put it away or he wouldn't play. I guess he was so used to bringing it to gigs he brought it to a fucken Jazz bar, or... he was a fucking idiot. you pick :undecided:. So he was an exception, but in general people don't record the gigs at those sorta places.

The club was called Disobey, which is probably why Aphex decided to not obey the rules and promptly dug out a sandpaper disc from his record bag.

Guest Kenneth172
Apparently shitty enough that Sneaksta deleted his mp3s of it.

Come on. Someone must have em. Eh Caustic? Dammmit. :devil:

Guest Kenneth172
COME ON YOU CUNTS,LETS HAVE SOME APHEX SANDPAPER.

YEEARGH, CUZ WE'VE RUN OUT OF LOO ROLL. AAAAIGHT.

Guest Helper ET

I doubt Sneaksta ever had it. I mean who has rare Aphex and goes "meh". A WATMMer at that.

I've got Aphex that kinda sucks, do you see me deleting it? No, because you can't see me on the internet.

I'm questioning the fact that there is a recording of it. Maybe even that it took place at all, but I think it probably did. If Joyrex says he has it I'll believe. Don't mean to burn Sneaksta, but shit...

I doubt Sneaksta ever had it. I mean who has rare Aphex and goes "meh". A WATMMer at that.

ya know at one tome i felt pity for you but no longer. i had the fucking track off that cd and then promptly fucking deleted it due to the FACT that i would never listen to it again, despite its historical significance. FUCK OFF YOU PRAT! I DONT COME HERE TO BRAG ABOUT HOW MUCH OR WHAT RARE MUSIC I HAVE! I TRUELY APOLOGIZE THAT I AM NOT SUCH A RABID FANATICAL FANBOI THAT I HAVE TO HAVE EVERY SINGLE MEGABYTE OF RDJ'S MUSIC, DESPITE THE FACT THAT I MAY NEVER LISTEN TO SOME OF IT DUE TO ITS CRAPINESS!

*clears throat*

sorry everyone else.

Guest Dr. Elemeno von Hat X: PhD

it's more due to the fact that this machine has 750 gigs and i never delete mp3s.

Archived